Happy Back to School everyone!!
I wanted to share this “round-up of round-ups” for those, who like me, who are ill-prepared (yeah … understatement) for the school year. Today I frantically turned to the blogosphere to hunt down some of the best collections of allergy-friendly school lunch and snack ideas. There’s a wealth of inspiration here to help you (and me) keep school lunches from becoming same old same old.
Got a dynamite addition for this list? Just leave a comment with the link and I will add it in.
I’ve also started a “My Healthy Lunch Box” Pinterest board. Let me know if you want me to add you as a pinner to this board. I’d love to do so. It’s empty right now, waiting for you to fill it up : )
Back to School 2012 Lunch Box Ideas
- 100 Gluten-Free School Lunch Ideas
- Gluten and Allergen-Free Lunch Box Ideas
- Printable List of 50+ Allergy-Friendly Lunch Box Ideas
- What’s in the Lunchbox?
- Allergy-Friendly Lunch Box with Brain Power
- 20+ Resources, Tips and Tools
- Healthy Lunch Box 2012
- Gluten-Free Lunch Ideas and Allergy-Free Snacks
- 12 Healthy Snack Ideas
- 52 Healthy, Packable Back-to-School and Work Snacks
- Easy Kids Lunchboxes
- Gluten-Free Lunch Round-Up
- Packing a Gluten-Free Allergy-Friendly School Lunch
- What to Pack
- Top Foods for a Healthy Lunchbox
- Bento Lunches
- What’s for Lunch (packed in Laptop Lunchboxes)